Patients with podiatric problems experience loss of function and independence. With Total Home Health’s “Podiatry Program” and the patient’s MD or Podiatrist, we can help them Gain Their Independence Back, Support Present Plans of Care, Reduce Stress to All Involved and Improve Quality of Life!
- Pain Assessment & Needs Evaluation
- Supervision, Education & Training
- IV Therapy (if appropriate) & Lab Work
- Personal Care & Medical Social Services
- Coordination of care to assure patient’s medical needs are met
- Ulcers – often form on the legs and feet as a complication of diabetes
- Pressure Sores - (a.k.a. bed-sores) are caused by constant pressure areas on the skin
- Venous skin ulcer – develops when veins don’t allow blood to flow back to the
- Wounds or open sores – may have different causes such as incisions, lacerations,
abrasions, puncture, penetration and gunshots.
- Podiatric treatment of the foot in those with diabetes
- Podiatric treatment of cracked heels
Please contact your local Total Home Health office
for more information.